Thursday 28 November 2013

Sketching meetup: Sat 7 Dec, 10am

Wellington Sketchers will be having a sketching meetup on Saturday 10th December 2013.

Where to meet: at the lion gates to Parliament & the Beehive on the Bunny St/Lambton Quay intersection. I'll put a photo up in this post of the gates I mean next week, so if you are unsure, check back on this website mid-next week.

When to meet: 10am, Sat 7 Dec 2013

Wet weather options: If it is raining, I'll be waiting undercover outside Bennett's bookstore across the road, and we can sketch in a nearby cafe instead.

RSVP: you are welcome to just turn up, but if you want to be notified if I am running late because my car won't start etc, then you will need to email Wellington dot sketches at gmail dot com to give me your mobile number.




No comments:

Post a Comment