Saturday 29 March 2014

On hold...

Hi everyone
Sorry, I won't be able to run sketching meetups for a while. My family commitments etc seem to have increased this year and I can't see that changing in the immediate future.
If you want to run a sketching meetup in Wellington, I am still happy to advertise it on this website for you. Alternatively, if you want to try your hand at both running sketching meetups and the website, I am happy to hand over the reins entirely.
It has been so, so wonderful getting to know you all, to meet other sketchers, and to see the amazing artwork everyone does. I hope everyone keeps having fun sketching around Wellington. All the best & take care! Kerrie


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I recently started sketching and would be interested in being involved in a meetup, however small it might be. I'm available most weekends, Saturday tends to be better than Sunday.

    Cheers
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete